More Funny HTML Jokes
The Sequel to Funny HTML Jokes…
- There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don’t.
If you can’t beat your computer at chess, try kickboxing.
- Why couldn’t the webpage get a girl? Because it had no <style>.
- Q: Why was the XHTML bird an invalid? A: Because it wasn’t nested properly.
- HTML jokes are so <meta>.
- If we were on the same domain, we could share cookies together.
- To err is human, and to blame it on a computer is even more so.
- In a world without fences and walls, who needs Gates and Windows?
- Microsoft: “You’ve got questions. We’ve got dancing paperclips?”
- If at first you don’t succeed; call it version 1.0.
If you give someone a program, you will frustrate them for a day; if you teach them how to program, you will frustrate them for a lifetime.
- SUPERCOMPUTER: what it sounded like before you bought it.
A woman was helping her husband set up his computer, and at the appropriate point in the process, told him that he would now need to enter a password.. Something he will use to log on.
The husband was in a rather amorous mood and figured he would try for the shock effect to bring this to his wife’s attention. So, when the computer asked him to enter his password, he made it plainly obvious to his wife that he was keying in
P… E… N… I… S.
His wife fell off her chair laughing when the computer replied:
***PASSWORD REJECTED, NOT LONG ENOUGH***
An engineer is walking down the street, and sees another guy from his lab walking along with a new bright red motorcycle. He’s impressed, especially since his friend doesn’t know how to ride a motorcycle, so he goes up and asks, “Wow, where’d you get that?”
His friend explains, “Well, I walk walking along, and this gorgeous blond drives up on the motorcycle, stops in front of me, strips her clothes off and tells me, ‘Take what you want!'”
The engineer nods in understanding. “Good choice. Her clothes probably wouldn’t have fit you.”
Life before the computer
An application was for employment
A program was a TV show
A cursor used profanity
A keyboard was a piano!
Memory was something that you lost with age
A CD was a bank account
And if you had a 3 1/2 inch floppy
You hoped nobody found out!
Compress was something you did to garbage
Not something you did to a file
And if you unzipped anything in public
You’d be in jail for awhile!
Log on was adding wood to a fire
Hard drive was a long trip on the road
A mouse pad was where a mouse lived
And a backup happened to your commode!
Cut – you did with a pocket knife
Paste you did with glue
A web was a spider’s home
And a virus was the flu!
I guess I’ll stick to my pad and paper
And the memory in my head
I hear nobody’s been killed in a computer crash
But when it happens they wish they were dead!